The iGive Button constantly reinforces the message for the shopper that your brand is
supporting their choice in doing good.
The iConsumer Button promotes the cash rebate and special deals for the shopper concerning your brand and helps create return shopping activity.
Both Buttons prevent consumer disappointment and support
headaches (for iGive, iConsumer, and our merchant partners) caused by the consumer inadvertently
"making a mistake" in how she chooses to shop. Over 1,600 stores now honor their shoppers'
choice in supporting the cause or charity they care most about as well as cash back rebates. By reinforcing the
connection of your brand and your support of our members and their goals with the subtle,
but effective slide-down messaging and enhanced search results, you'll see an increase in
loyalty as well as AOV, and a decrease in returns from our membership
(if they return it, the Cause or they loses the donation/rebate and nobody wants that!).
Our reminder application, the iGive & iConsumer Buttons, are Code-of-Conduct Compliant browser
app / extension. Virtually all of the major loyalty affiliates offer similar reminder
services to their members. Our Software was designed to address our #1 customer
demand - to make it easier for a member's purchases to benefit their favorite charity or provide cash back rebates.
It has been in place (in some version) since 2001. Our current version offers the added
benefit to our customers to connect your brand with their goals via any search engine
with our "Enhanced Search Results". The software marks iGive & iConsumer stores with an iGive
"dandelion" or iConsumer super hero icon next to search results reminding members of the potential for earning a
donation for their chosen cause or a cash back rebate.
A few key points to keep in mind:
- The iGive & iConsumer Buttons are fully compliant with the networks' Codes of Conduct.
- The iGive & iConsumer Buttons do not redirect other affiliates' properly configured links. As per the Codes of Conduct, a properly configured link is either a known network link, or a masked link which contains the appended parameter "afsrc=1"
- The iGive & iConsumer Buttons are voluntarily installed by registered iGive & iConsumer members who view a full-page description of the software before choosing to install. These are users who have made a conscious decision to purchase via iGive & iConsumer so that their charities receive donations or they receive cash back rebates.
- The iGive & iConsumer Buttons are never bundled with other applications. It is never hidden in any way.
- The iGive & iConsumer Buttons are easy to deactivate and easy to uninstall.
Merchant is aware that iGive.com & iConsumer.com employ customer retention applications
("the iGive Button" & "the iConsumer Button") and inclusion in the iGive & iConsumer programs means inclusion in these
applications. Given judgment of the affiliate network that these applications are in
compliance with their Codes of Conduct, the Merchant agrees to maintain this contract
with iGive.com & iConsumer.com.
Merchant agrees to provide minimum 30-day notice in case of cancellation.