💰 June Bonus: Earn a $5 Bonus Donation for your cause when you make your first purchase. 💸

Help Suns Nite Hoops

Every purchase from great stores helps Suns Nite Hoops.
An iGive member has listed this organization:

Suns Nite Hoops

Phoenix, Arizona

Cause Description:
Suns Nite Hoops is a education, job placement, crime reduction and recreation program offered free-of-charge to Phoenix's most troubled, young men (ages 18-25). Approximately 80% of the program’s participants are currently on probation while the remaining 20% are referred by local social service agencies and police departments. The participants play in an organized basketball league two nights each week from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. -- prime time for crime. The idea is to give them a positive alternative to drugs, gangs and violence.

To support Suns Nite Hoops with a free iGive account, click here!

Fundraising for Suns Nite Hoops has never been easier. Up to 26% of each purchase is donated to them.

iGive.com is the easy way to support Suns Nite Hoops.  Your everyday purchases Suns Nite Hoops mean serious donations!

Folks just like you have helped list over 35,000 causes and charities at iGive.com, including Suns Nite Hoops.

Previous: TNT-Christine Chambers | Next: Child Abuse Council, Inc.

Cause Name Location Check Date Check # Amount
Best Friends Animal Society Kanab, UT 84741-5000 Aug 26, 2022 822246 $113.70
SoL Criations Farm Sanctuary Endeavor, WI 53930 Apr 05, 2023 823890 $15.53
Free The Girls: Fight Human Trafficking Chesterton, IN 46304 Feb 28, 2021 818261 $26.34
DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS USA New York, NY 10001-5004 Aug 31, 2021 818756 $25.30
Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue Acworth, GA 30101-6606 Dec 31, 2021 820548 $59.93
FZW color guard O'Fallon, MO 63366 Nov 30, 2020 817506 $26.96
The Metropolitan Opera New York, NY 10023 Aug 31, 2020 816421 $6.86
Emiliani Project Oceanside, CA 92057 Apr 05, 2023 824086 $43.75
Jelly's Place San Pablo, CA 94803 Oct 31, 2019 813931 $58.03
Foodbank of Santa Barbara County Santa Barbara, CA 93110 May 31, 2020 816236 $26.16
Cause Name Address Location Created Date
Avonworth Communities Together 107 Fan Court Sewickley, PA 15143 Dec 27, 2023
Hearts To Homes Humane Society 1111 Exum Street Nashville, GA 31639 Oct 13, 2023
Collie Rescue of Mississippi 336 Hilton Lingle Road Morton, MS 39117 Apr 17, 2024
North Riverside Library Foundation & Friends 2400 S. Des Plaines Ave. North Riverside, IL 60546 Aug 16, 2023
Einstein For The Kids 1935 Eastchester Road Apt 12B Bronx, NY 10461 Feb 08, 2024
Corporation for New Jersey Local Media PO Box 2031 Morristown, NJ 07962-2031 Aug 15, 2023
Florida Bulldog Rescue 614 Glenco Drive Davenport, FL 33897 May 14, 2024
Peninsula Pet Pantry PO Box 1763 Yorktown, VA 23692 May 21, 2024
Critters Inc PO BOX 436 GUERNSEY, WY 82214 Oct 30, 2023
Community School PTO 45 South Washington St. North Attleboro, MA 02760 Aug 07, 2023