Conflict Resolution Center
The Conflict Resolution Center is a non-profit organization that serves as the regional leader in providing the Roanoke Valley and neighboring localities with innovative, affordable and accessible methods of alternative dispute resolution. Since 1990 Center staff and volunteers have trained hundreds of people in the principles of conflict resolution, and mediated over 1,000 disputes. Our mission is to provide the community with innovative, affordable and cooperative ways to resolve differences and transform relationships.
The Center accomplishes its mission by:
• Increasing the awareness and use of alternative dispute resolution;
• Providing education and training on alternative dispute resolution and communication skills to individuals, families, organizations, governments and businesses;
• Ensuring the availability of qualified mediators and other resources for the resolution of conflicts;
• Aiding individuals and families, neighborhoods and communities with the prevention of conflicts;
• Promoting an atmosphere of tolerance, cooperation and acceptance;
• Transforming conflicts into opportunities for understanding and growth.
To support Conflict Resolution Center with a free iGive account,
Fundraising for Conflict Resolution Center has never been easier. Up to 26% of each purchase is donated to them.
iGive.com is the easy way to support Conflict Resolution Center. Your everyday purchases Conflict Resolution Center mean serious donations!
Folks just like you have helped list over 35,000 causes and charities at iGive.com, including Conflict Resolution Center.