Adult Protective Services Inc.
Vista , California
ADHC is an organized day program of therapeutic, social and health services in a day health center serving elderly persons and other adults with physical or mental impairments to restore or maintain to the fullest extent possible their capacity for remaining in the community.
1. To rehabilitate the participant to the maximum extent possible
2. To maintain the participant in the community for as long as it is medically, socially and economically feasible.
3. To prevent inappropriate or premature institutionalization.
4. To assist family caretakers by sharing the care of a disabled person.
What are the Services?
For each participant, a multi-disciplinary team develops an individualized plan of care. Based on the medical, psychological, and functional status of the client, the following services are available.
The personal or primary care physician remains responsible for the patient and works closely with the center physician.
The center physician will act as liaison with the personal physician and as consultant to center staff.
- Observations and monitoring of health status including cardiac, pulmonary and Hypertensive conditions.
- Diabetic monitoring, teaching and diet counseling.
- Administration and monitoring of medications.
- Dressing changes.
- Continence training and re-training.
- Functional rehabilitation.
- Self-care training in the area of daily living.
- Assistance to home caretakers in management
- Training in ambulation and transfer activities.
- Gait training.
- Exercise within safe limits.
- Therapeutic application of equipment to facilitate functional ability.
- Parallel bar
- Full view mirror
- Overhead and weighted pulleys.
To support Adult Protective Services Inc. with a free iGive account,
Fundraising for Adult Protective Services Inc. has never been easier. Up to 26% of each purchase is donated to them.
iGive.com is the easy way to support Adult Protective Services Inc.. Your everyday purchases Adult Protective Services Inc. mean serious donations!
Folks just like you have helped list over 35,000 causes and charities at iGive.com, including Adult Protective Services Inc..