Association canadienne des ataxies familiales
* To provide an association for people suffering from familial ataxias and those working with the disease, either as immediate caregivers or as health professionals and researchers.
* To make health professionals, political decision-makers and the population in general aware of the disease and of its impact on the physical and psychological health of the victims as well as on the professional and financial aspects of their lives.
* To promote, protect and develop the economic, social, professional and recreational interests of ataxic persons.
* To advance research on familial ataxias in order to fight their causes and their effects.
* To inform the members and the partners in activities relating to familial ataxias (research, publications, activities, etc.) by editing a magazine.
* To organize and hold conferences, meetings, and exhibitions for information purposes.
* To generate funds by means of fund-raising campaigns, activities, voluntary subscriptions, requests for grants, shares and legacies, in order to realize the goals of the Association.
To support Association canadienne des ataxies familiales with a free iGive account,
Fundraising for Association canadienne des ataxies familiales has never been easier. Up to 26% of each purchase is donated to them.
iGive.com is the easy way to support Association canadienne des ataxies familiales . Your everyday purchases Association canadienne des ataxies familiales mean serious donations!
Folks just like you have helped list over 35,000 causes and charities at iGive.com, including Association canadienne des ataxies familiales .