Cupertino Co-Op Nursery School
Children can only realize their fullest potential if they are able to develop a positive self-image. At Cupertino Cooperative Nursery School (CCNS) we believe children thrive in our environment, where there are confident people who like, understand and respect them, and a safe, stimulating and supportive environment for them in which to learn and grow.
We believe that play is the most effective means available to young children to accomplish integration and growth. Our goal is to provide the time, space, materials and guidance needed by children to optimize their play experience.
We offer preschoolers...
* A relaxed environment in which they can learn to cooperate, share, and form friendships with peers.
* Caring adults. Our average child to adult ratio is 3:1. That ensures there is abundant individual attention for each child.
* Abundant creative play and movement exploration opportunities to develop physical and mental skills. (Sand, mud, and water, painting and cooking, arts and crafts, carpentry, puzzles and games.)
* An introduction to more formalized learning. Our preschoolers begin to explore the worlds of science, music, and drama, of colors, numbers, letters, and shapes.
* Field trips. Frequent field trips to diverse and exciting places, such as a farm, bakery, planetarium, museum, and even a ride on a train, familiarize the preschoolers with a larger world
We offer parents...
* A safe environment in which they, too, may learn and grow in their understanding of children and may enhance their parenting skills.
* Ongoing help and support in raising children.
* Opportunities to share their leadership and business skills, as well as their innate talents, in the day to day running of the school.
* A place to develop lasting friendships with people who share diverse cultures and backgrounds.
To support Cupertino Co-Op Nursery School with a free iGive account,
Fundraising for Cupertino Co-Op Nursery School has never been easier. Up to 26% of each purchase is donated to them.
iGive.com is the easy way to support Cupertino Co-Op Nursery School. Your everyday purchases Cupertino Co-Op Nursery School mean serious donations!
Folks just like you have helped list over 35,000 causes and charities at iGive.com, including Cupertino Co-Op Nursery School.