Amparo de la Ninez, Inc.
Children's Safe Harbor, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) dedicated to promoting the well-being of children ages 4 through 12 years in order to prepare them for the challenges and opportunities of adolescence and adulthood. We achieve our mission by offering innovative programs designed to meet the cultural, spiritual, educational, physical and social needs of children and their families.
We offer youth-targeted programs and services that:
· cultivate moral values grounded in love, respect, trust and generosity;
· foster the emotional and spiritual connections needed to build inner-strength
and a positive self-esteem;
· strengthen capacities for sound decision-making and self-reliance in the face
· encourage cultural and linguistic ties to familial heritage and roots;
· promote creativity and artistic expression;
· provide education addressing physical health and fitness.
Our services primarily address the needs of the underserved youth of all ethnic and religious backgrounds residing in the north and northeast sections of Philadelphia, PA.
To support Amparo de la Ninez, Inc. with a free iGive account,
Fundraising for Amparo de la Ninez, Inc. has never been easier. Up to 26% of each purchase is donated to them.
iGive.com is the easy way to support Amparo de la Ninez, Inc.. Your everyday purchases Amparo de la Ninez, Inc. mean serious donations!
Folks just like you have helped list over 35,000 causes and charities at iGive.com, including Amparo de la Ninez, Inc..