Cornell Child Care Center
ithaca, New York
The mission of the Cornell Child Care Center is to support and accommodate working families of Cornell University in a way that is free of judgment and bias. The children play and learn in a safe environment, one that challenges each child individually, yet teaches cooperation and embraces diversity. Staff will strive to maintain the ideals of respect, communication, cooperation, advocacy, and, support of one another in our collective growth and learning.
To achieve this we promise to:
• Provide stimulating experiences at a developmentally appropriate level.
• Provide real life experiences within your child’s education
• Build on our personal development by keeping up with new ideas and innovations in early childhood education. Ensuring that you have dedicated, trained and experienced care for your child.
• Have an open door policy where you can come in and spend time with your child and your child’s teachers
• Keep a portfolio of your child’s growth and progress
To support Cornell Child Care Center with a free iGive account,
Fundraising for Cornell Child Care Center has never been easier. Up to 26% of each purchase is donated to them.
iGive.com is the easy way to support Cornell Child Care Center. Your everyday purchases Cornell Child Care Center mean serious donations!
Folks just like you have helped list over 35,000 causes and charities at iGive.com, including Cornell Child Care Center.