Cambridge Action Fund, Inc.
Cambridge , Massachusetts
C.A.F., Inc. is a collaborative of businesses and citizens committed to sharing a portion of our income to improve the quality of life in our community for all citizens. It is a non-profit corporation with 501c 3 status under IRS code, and all contributions are tax deductible. At present our primary goal is reduction of hunger and homelessness
What are our goals?
* To directly impact the quality of life in our community by identifying, funding and promoting successful programs that serve the diverse needs of our citizens.
* To create a sustainable structure that will perpetuate a strong link between our membership and human service providers.
* To increase the involvement of local businesses in the C.A.F., Inc. , while maintaining a diverse membership.
* To provide a model for other communities that are similarly motivated to create social change by efficiently providing financial support and by increasing citizen participation.
* Ultimately, to change the "culture of business" so that contribution to one's community becomes a standard accepted business practice.
To support Cambridge Action Fund, Inc. with a free iGive account,
Fundraising for Cambridge Action Fund, Inc. has never been easier. Up to 26% of each purchase is donated to them.
iGive.com is the easy way to support Cambridge Action Fund, Inc.. Your everyday purchases Cambridge Action Fund, Inc. mean serious donations!
Folks just like you have helped list over 35,000 causes and charities at iGive.com, including Cambridge Action Fund, Inc..